We are proud to partner with Sonoma County Regional Parks for our 5th annual North Bay GIS Field Day event. This year's event will be on May 25th at Spring Lake Regional Park! We will be having hands on demonstrations of products in the beautiful outdoors.
Exhibitors (additional exhibitors will be added as confirmed)
- 2ndNature will be showing their Rapid Assessment Methods (RAMs) products which streamline field data collection.
- California Surveying & Drafting Supply
- CSDS will be showcasing Trimble R1 GNSS and the R2 GNSS receivers that are Bluetooth connected to smart phones and support third party software apps.
- Esri will be showing their field applications; Collector for ArcGIS, Drone2Map for ArcGIS, and Survey123 for ArcGIS.
- LHNav, LLC
- LHNav will be showing external GPS/GLONASS receivers that will enable submeter/centimeter data collection.
- Sonoma Ecology Center
- Rapid assessment of culverts and erosional features in Sonoma Valley using 2ndNature Rural Road RAM.
- Trailhead Labs
- Trailhead Labs will demo Trailia, an innovative, modern and beautiful native app, which public agencies and non-profits can publish to or it can be customized and branded for any group. Trailia includes trip planning, route finding, directions, offline maps, geo-referenced agency PDF maps, elevation profiles, trailview imagery, and more.
All exhibitors will have a table and be showcasing their products throughout the morning.
- May 25, 2016
- 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Spring Lake Regional Park - Shady Oaks Picnic Area
393 Violetti Rd
Santa Rosa, CA 95409